[EM] Condorcet completed by Approval Elimination , corrected (was re: Approv

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Wed Jul 16 17:24:39 PDT 2003

Dear Chris,
	What advantage does this system have over, say, ranked pairs Condorcet?
And what is it about Condorcet that makes you think that it's stuck in the
mud?
	Have you evaluated what kind of strategies voters would be likely to use
for their Approval cutoffs, and how those strategies would affect the
Condorcet efficiency of this method?