[EM] Public Choice Society; James Buchanan

Bart Ingles bartman at netgate.net
Sun Jul 6 19:11:03 PDT 2003

While looking for a link to the publisher of Public Choice Journal for
my previous post, I was surprised to stumble across this link to the
Public Choice Society.

http://www.pubchoicesoc.org/index.html

The 'Journal' link states that this group is loosely associated with
Public Choice Journal (and appear to share some of the same founders).

I was also surpised to see that James Buchanan, mentioned recently on
this list, was the founding president of the Public Choice Society.
Small world.

Bart