[EM] Nanson in Wisconsin or Michigan?

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Thu Jan 23 09:05:01 PST 2003

You might be interested in Demorep's ideas along these lines in message
8228 (Oct 20,2001) of the EM archives.  The subject line is "Low Tech
Proxy P.R. Method."  Further messages under that heading are 8233 and
8241.

See also message 8249 of Oct 26, 2001 for a related idea of mine under the
heading "Proxy Democracy."

Forest