[EM] The voter median candidate generalized to multidimensional issue spaces

Eric Gorr <ericgorr@cox.net> ericgorr at cox.net
Thu Jan 9 11:55:47 PST 2003

An interesting method. If my understanding is correct, people would
vote in the same manner in your method as they would with
Condorcet...i.e. ranking the options.

Assuming my understanding is correct, can you provide an example which
would provide a different winner (or set of winners) between your
method and Condorcet (using either Beatpath Winner or Ranked-Pairs)?

----