Population paradox

Joseph Malkevitch joeyc at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Wed Feb 5 11:38:36 PST 2003

Dear Josh,

If one looks at the censuses since 1890 when Montana was admitted to the
union you will see that sometimes Huntington-Hill gave it more seats
than it deserved and sometimes fewer. Bias over time might be due to the
constitutional restriction of at least one seat for every state and bias
due to the effects of the method itself.

Regards,

Joe

--
Joseph Malkevitch