[EM] New election system proposed - Larger votes for poorer people.

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sat Sep 21 14:12:04 PDT 2002

A loser.  We already suffer from the poor voting to take from the rich.
Encourage this just a bit more and the rich will get the message, refuse
to be victims, join the poor, and all will suffer together (except for
those who figure out how to work around the system).

This does not mean that I object to the poor getting treated better than
they have been - the mistreatment has cost the rich more than more
reasonable treatment might have.

One trouble is that too many of the poor are there because they do not
contribute in a way that would earn them a chance to leave the ranks of
the poor.

Dave Ketchum

--
  davek at clarityconnect.com    http://www.clarityconnect.com/webpages3/davek
   Dave Ketchum    108 Halstead Ave, Owego, NY  13827-1708    607-687-5026

----