Change in defensive strategy definition

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Mon Sep 2 09:25:56 PDT 2002

My real topic last time was asking for words more difficult to misinterpret.

This time, if Mike's intention is to be inclusive, I also claim his words
need to be consistent with my opinion that D properly wins in:
      19 A,B
      19 B,C
      19 C,A
      43 D,E

Dave Ketchum

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 03:28:45 +0000 MIKE OSSIPOFF started this:

--
  davek at clarityconnect.com    http://www.clarityconnect.com/webpages3/davek
   Dave Ketchum    108 Halstead Ave, Owego, NY  13827-1708    607-687-5026

----