[EM] NYTimes.com Article: A Third Party on the Right

Alex Small asmall at physics.ucsb.edu
Sun Nov 17 15:54:26 PST 2002

> We should draft a response to this . . as well as the piece in the LP
> News.  Who's up for some work?  I am.

What do you have in mind?  I'm willing to co-sign, and also co-author if
you tell me what you want to write.

As an additional thought, maybe I should get active in my local LP chapter
and lobby them to make voting reform a top priority.  Every other goal
will be easier to achieve if we have a voting method that lets more than 2
parties be competitive.  Has anybody else on the list tried to lobby a
local chapter of a third-party to take up the voting reform crusade?

Alex

----