[EM] Need IRV examples; voting show

Elisabeth Varin/Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 3 10:28:30 PST 2002

I do agree with James.
Any election whatever the method
can be subdivided in several different ones,
with at least one different result,
except if 100% of the voters place the same
candidate as first choice.

If you restrict the number of subsets to two,
any result obtained by less than 75% of the first choices
can be lost by splitting the electorate artificially.

Steph.

----