[EM] Corrected definitions

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 9 15:56:56 PST 2002

Some unintended results when applying my strategy definitions
suggest that some changes are in order:

Where I said "...if s/he votes in a way intended to...", "votes"
should be replaced with "strategizes".

A voter strategizes if s/he votes without voting all of his/her
pairwise preferences or voting his/her favorite over everyone else.

And where the offensive strategy definition says "...intended to
take victory from a CW...", it should add there "...in a Condorcet
Criterion method".

Mike Ossipoff