[EM] 2-step CR: A proposal

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Wed May 22 15:20:04 PDT 2002

Since you asked for comments:

This method would be fine, so if it is easier to sell than our other
similar proposals, then it would be the one to push.

However, if I understand correctly, the reason for increasing the number
of levels is to give less incentive to rate compromise right up there with
favorite.  This could be accomplished with 3 level CR by assigning values
of 10, 9, and 0 to the three levels.

Forest

----