Strong FBC

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Tue May 7 11:58:02 PDT 2002

If we bloc all people who have similar preference orders and consider each

to be a single player, couldn't we model such strategies as saying the bloc

divided over strategy?  e.g. In a plurality race, some fraction of Nader

supporters might hold fast and vote for him, while others may strategically

vote insincerely for Gore.  This is equivalent then to a single

player "dividing his vote."

----
D- What is the voodoo math model that produces the fractions ???

A and B have quite a bit in common.

Z has very little if anything in common with A and B.

First choice votes only--

26 A
25 B
49 Z

100

What voodoo math model fraction of Z does not like A more than B (or vice
versa) ???

----