Re: [EM] aka [Junk Election Methods] 05/05/02 - Condorcet just does not make the cut:

Alex Small asmall at physics.ucsb.edu
Sun May 5 16:48:25 PDT 2002

> Donald:  Please, not so loud, you're shouting.
>     You wrong me, for it was not I that questioned the intellegence of
> your `Fellow Student', it was the Demon Repo Man, the successor to Mike
> in the name calling department.

No, but you accused me of condescending her by saying "She doesn't know a
lot about voting methods."  I maintain that such a statement is not an
insult, any more than it would be an insult for her to say I don't know
much about rheology or soccer, her field of study and hobby respectively.
I was merely making the point that, contrary to your insinuations, I was
not insulting her.

Alex

----