[EM] Anthony's spelling issue!!

Anthon3 Simmons bbadonov at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 17:46:50 PST 2002

>> Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 05:44:05 +0000
>> From: "MIKE OSSIPOFF" <nkklrp at hotmail.com>
>> Subject: [EM] Anthony's spelling issue

    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the
    freedom to make mistakes. -- Mahatma Gandhi

>> I wasn't going to say any more about this, because it
>> isn't the topic for which I joined this mailing list, but
>> since Anthony continues about it, I should comment.

>> Anthony, if Lennon or McKartney (sp?) actually wrote that,
>> spelled in that way, then are you aware that they mis-
>> spelled it intentionally? That, you see, is the
>> difference. Your mis-spellings weren't inentional. That,
>> along with the context in which they occurred, is what
>> made them so hilarious.

Mahatma Tony sez:

Actually, I don't no how the beetles spelt it.  I just rote
down watt I've herd on the recording.  The miss-spellings are
mine.  Perhaps you mist the point.  You are arguing with a
joke.  I'm glad to here you fined misspellings hillarious;
sometimes the laughter doesn't come threw in your righting.

Buy the weigh, in explaining what was so amusing -- "mis-
spellings weren't inentional" -- you had two misspellings.
Does that mien you should bee humiliated over some
misspellings?  Of coarse snot.  Knowbody cares.

And I sea you've replied yet again to my posting of too weaks
ago.  For the third or forth thyme.  Nobuddy cares about that
ether.  Time to listen to Mother Mery's werds of wisdum
again:

   "Let it be."

That Mother Mery is no fuel.