[EM] 12/22/02 - Markus Schulze Wrote and Wrote again:

Elisabeth Varin/Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 24 10:27:47 PST 2002

The only problem I see with this, Markus, is that a serious voter
that would listen to all candidates ideas would have to know
about 50 candidates if there is 10 parties and 5 seats per district.
Sampling the electorate should be sufficient to allow only one
party representative per district.

Steph.

----