[EM] Clarifying which postings are "trash postings"

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 00:07:49 PST 2002

I want to clarify that when I referred to "trash postings" tonight,
I was talking about postings that are devoted to criticizing list members or
others in the voting system reform community.

I was _not_ referring to the message that Craig had just posted about
the U.S. leadership. Criticize them all you want! It's always useful
for people outside the U.S. to express their opinion of the tragedy/disaster
that's now happening to the U.S.

Mike Ossipoff