[EM] Earlier discussion with voting power subject line?

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 23:29:11 PST 2002

Some time ago there were a number of messages that had "voting power"
in their subject line. I didn't read them at the time because I
was pursuing another topic. Of course the subject is important because it
relates to some mistaken objections to Approval. Does anyone
know the date, message number, or approximate date of that EM discussion?

They were quite some time ago, more than a few months. Of course if
I knew even roughly how long ago, I'd have found them for myself by now.

Of course I tried the search feature but it didn't find them.

Mike Ossipoff