Olli -- voting show

stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 9 12:31:30 PST 2002

Very great stuff Olli.

How do you determine the two last boys when you have
a triple equality?
What happens to my vote if I had some preference for two
out of those three?

"Because we are physically standing in line, the voter cannot have several
votes being counted simultaneously. Do you agree?"

I do not know for others but I agree. However, because of your "rules" some voters are denied any vote at all: the lines they are in have no impact on the current pairwise comparison...
So voters still have different voting powers.

Steph.

----