[EM] Silver Linings in Alaska

Bart Ingles bartman at netgate.net
Thu Aug 29 22:17:11 PDT 2002

The Libertarian Party News "Pulse" column has an open question for the
upcoming October issue, "What do you think about the changes to the LP
Platform, approved at the recent National Convention?  If you don't like
them, what *should* be done to the LP Platform?  And why?  (Please keep
answers to 100 words).  Deadline is September 8.
   http://www.lp.org/lpnews/0208/pulse_next.html

Here is the relevant section of the Platform:
   http://www.lp.org/issues/platform/eleclaws.html

----