[EM] [Fwd: No response was requested from you]

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Wed Sep 26 21:03:03 PDT 2001

I suspect Craig needs stronger reminding that the internet lets us, from
various countries and speaking different languages, get together in EM -
though the languages are similar enough that each of us can CLAIM to be
speaking English.

I expect most of us had no trouble recognizing the thought Richard was
expressing (fishing is a word I might use to express the thought).
Craig thought he saw a different thought - happens - I sometimes have
trouble recognizing the thoughts in some of the words as Craig uses them.

On the other side, "Two levels" puzzles me - if I had more time for this
group I might have got this from context, but I could have been asking
the same question (e.g., this could have been tied to something for
which Craig and I cannot picture levels being involved).

--
 davek at clarityconnect.com    http://www.clarityconnect.com/webpages3/davek
  Dave Ketchum    108 Halstead Ave, Owego, NY  13827-1708    607-687-5026