[EM] Re: Dyadic Rated Pairs

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 20:45:23 PDT 2001

Mr. Simmons wrote--

Trying to lock in the last pair A > B contradicts the partial order
induced by the previously locked in pairs, so we throw it out.

In summary, B > C > A .  We got this result without assigning numerical
weights to the inequalities of various strengths. Only their strength
order was used.
----
D- Mr. Simmons *throws it out* and not *we throw it out*.

Who has a YES majority (with or without sincere or strong support votes) ???

Why is voting for a candidate so much different than voting on an issue (such
as shall such and such act or omission be a crime) ???