[EM] Multiple Attacks on the U.S.A.

donald at mich.com donald at mich.com
Fri Sep 14 07:24:06 PDT 2001

>Turn on your TV

Retaliate Yes, but let's do it right this time: by Donald Davison
.
   In our past retaliations to terrorist acts we have never changed the
borders of a terrorist state, this has been a big mistake.  The only way to
hurt the terrorist organization is to take real estate away from one of the
states that support this terrorist organization.  Anything else we have
done has had no lasting effect on the terrorist organization and supporting
states.

   If we kill their people, they will breed more people.
   If we destroy their buildings, they will rebuild the important structures.
   If we cost them money, the oil rich states will give them more.

   No, the only way to hurt these terrorist states is to take away their
land, bit by bit, until they realize they need to be civilized.
   Terrorism is an act of war, and anyone who goes to war must be made to
realize that they themselves run the risk of having losses, and losses
include real estate.

   The governments of most arab states give tact approval to the terrorist
organization and give support in one way or another, some supply money,
some supply recruits, some provide training camps, some provide safe
havens, and some provide passports, regular and/or diplomatic.

   Whenever we are hurt by these terrorist attacks, it is acceptable for us
to lash out at the current top two or three states supporting terrorism.
We do not need to know exactly what role or how much each state was
involved.

   If we were to line up these states according to their involvement in
terrorism, Iraq will be high on the list, I would say number two, currently
Afghanstan is number one, but other arab states are on that list of states
involved in the Attack on America.

   What we should do at this time is to declare war on both Afghanstan and
Iraq, invade Iraq and capture the southern No Fly Zone and keep it forever.
   Someone is sure to ask: "Are we sure that Iraq had something to do with
the current attacks on America."  No, we do not know for sure at this time,
it would be nice to know, but we do not need to know.  It does not matter
which we attack and invade, they all have blood on their hands.
   Taking real estate from one terrorist state is the same as taking it
from them all, they all will be hurt when it happens, they are all in this
together.  This is the only way to hurt these terrorist.

   Yes, we should retaliate, but let's do it right this time, let's take
some real estate.