[EM] Low Tech Proxy P.R. Method- Party Variant, 22 Oct 2001

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Oct 23 13:08:54 PDT 2001

I would like to suggest another variant:

As soon as you get the list from each candidate, add the name of that
candidate to the top of the list.  Then every vote for that candidate is a
vote for that ranked list.

Treating the lists as ballots from the voters supporting them, allocate
the seats STV style.

Forest