[EM] Re: two bit ratings

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 21:26:42 PDT 2001

> Forest Simmons wrote:
> >
> > Meanwhile, how can we make the best use of our limited equipment?
>
> I don't suppose anyone is turning blue while waiting for my answer.  :)

-----
D- The U.S.A. gross domestic product was about $ 10.2 Trillion (repeat
Trillion) dollars in Apr-Jun 2001 (annual rate, seasonally adjusted) or about
$36,700 per person.

What price Democracy (for an *accurate* election system using computerized
voting in ALL precincts and ALL elections) ???

Billions for weapons/ pork barrel projects (due to the minority rule
gerrymander U.S.A. and State governments) --- pennies (if that) for election
equipment.to