Tyranny of the Majority

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Wed May 9 19:07:32 PDT 2001

Mr. Simmons wrote-

But that is neither here nor there, as we shall see when you
post the other definitions and the etymology for "democracy".
---
D- I will let Mr. Simmons do such work and post the results.  I have too much
to do to wipe out the existing minority rule legislative body gerrymander
regimes (and all the social- economic- political insanity that such regimes
have created).

One so-called modern notion is to have multiple definitions for the same word
(leading to total confusion --- especially regarding the math of election
methods).   See the book 1984.  War = Peace, Good = Bad, etc.

Who wrote the first dictionary (especially for *political/ election* words
and phrases) ???