[EM] Joe's ballot--I accidentally missed posting it.

LAYTON Craig Craig.LAYTON at add.nsw.gov.au
Sun May 6 23:14:03 PDT 2001

I've had a more comprehensive look at the pairwise count.  There is a
natural order, meaning that I didn't count this using any Condorcet method
in particular.  But, as it happens, every numbered method on the following
list pairwise beats every method lower down on the list, is defeated by
everything higher on the list, and ties with every method on the same level
(with one exception, SD pairwise ties with PC).  Testing if Condorcet
methods match the following order might be a good test of whether or not
they are adequate ordering methods;

1. Approval
2. Ranked Pairs (m)
 = Beat Path (m)