[EM] [FairVoteOR] Certified ballot title for #35 (fwd)

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Fri May 18 10:18:42 PDT 2001

It looks like the "higher ups" didn't go for all the "majority" hype on
the ballot language proposed by FAVOR.

Cheers to Doug Zier from the Oregon Attorney General's Office for
referring to the IRV "majority" as an "artificial majority." That's a
pretty accurate and succinct description.

Most of the rank and file FAVOR members are happy with this result, but
note the concerns of Mr. Rhyne, their leader.