[EM] Condorcet cyclic drop rule

Tom Ruen tomruen at itascacg.com
Tue Mar 27 17:01:28 PST 2001

I see I'm interpreting weakest defeat differently. I assumed it was smallest
difference between winner and loser among all pair elections.

About interpreting ties, my opinion is:
Tied rankings give 0.5 vote among 2.
Two unranked candidates get no votes.

This can be important depending on how weakest defeat is determined.