[EM] Multiple Winners Revisted

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:53:17 PST 2001

I'm just replying to explain why I haven't answered the multiwinner
question: I'm completely unqualified on multiwinner methods.
(But I was qualified on that subject when my PR articles were placed
at the website http://www.barnsdle.demon.co.uk/vote ). But now I've
been specializing in single-winner methods for so long that I'm
not at all qualified on multiwinner methods.

I always answer anything that I can, but some things I have to admit
that I'm not qualified to say anything about.

I talk so much that some might be surprised that I'd admit that :-)

Mike Ossipoff