[EM] Voter's Choice with various ballotings

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:41:34 PST 2001

>don't you think that it would be easier to infer
>all of the other ballots from CR than from a pure ranking?

Yes, but maybe some people will only vote CR, and some will only
vote a ranking, and some will only vote Approval. So it could be
necessary to infer any of those ballots from the others.

The thing about rankings is that it's the easiest kind of ballot
to make out, and so it's likely that some would only vote a ranking.

And if people don't agree on which balloting they like, we can't
make any one of them the official balloting of the election.

Mike Ossipoff