[EM] Scale Votes

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 12:48:00 PST 2001

Mr.  X wrote about vote intensities.

Again- a scale vote goes from plus 100 percent to minus 100 percent.

Simple example-

Votes   Percent Scale

2 A       (1)
1 B       (100)

Sorry for the intense B supporter (could be B him/her self) --- but the
majority rules.

The above is why I suggest that a simple YES/NO vote be done on all
candidates (with or without a scale amount).
YES = above zero, NO = below zero on the plus 100 to minus 100 scale.

I note that passing bills into laws generally involves a majority YES vote.
I fail to see why the same idea cannot be applied to candidate elections.

Folks should stick this on their walls.
Scale vote notions keep showing up on this list from newer folks.