Behind the Ballot Box - single winner methods

Tony Simmons bbadonov at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 17:14:08 PDT 2001

>> From: DEMOREP1 at aol.com
>> Subject: [EM] Behind the Ballot Box - single winner methods

It looks like the books is very similar to his web site.  In
case anyone is unfamiliar with it, it's at:

    http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/polit/damy/prlib.htm

He's primarily into PR, so it's understandable that his
coverage will be a bit skewed.  He also seems to be more
interested in practical than purely academic considerations.
And he doesn't seem to give a lot of attention to
mathematical considerations.  My impression, anyway.