[EM] Proportional Representation via Approval Voting (fwd)

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Wed Jan 17 17:23:47 PST 2001

Michael Welford has independently hit upon the same method as mine for
Proportional Representation via Approval Voting.

I'm forwarding his brief explanation, since I still haven't had time to
get around to the "inexorable" logic that leads to it, and some of you are
still waiting for a simple explanation.