[EM] Voting, Grading, etc.

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Fri Jan 12 14:16:41 PST 2001

Thanks for your interest.  I'm glad to see that others are thinking along
these lines.

With computers available it would be easy to incorporate ratings by having
sliders to click and drag up and down under the name of each candidate
with the percent of approval showing in a little box above the candidate.
When all of the sliders are set like the voter wants them, he/she clicks
on OK. The Computer recaps the totals, and asks, "are you sure?" etc.

I would be interested in hearing more of your ideas.

Forest