[EM] The Repoman strikes again

Instant Runoff Voting supporter donald at mich.com
Sat Jan 6 02:48:14 PST 2001

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 01/06/01
Greetings to the Demolition Repoman First Class (DEMOREP1)

You wrote: Donald raves on about IRV.

Donald:    You should learn to love Irving(IRV) and be happy. Irving is my
attempt to personalize IRV. (Jester: have you been going to Rave Parties
without me?)

Repoman: I give Mr. Ossipoff a break.

Donald:  If "Ossipoff Needs a Break Today" he should go to McDonalds.
(Jester: As sung by Tom Jones the singer)

Repoman: The standard response to IRV fanatics should be the standard example--

H=  Hitler, S = Stalin, W = Washington

34 HWS
33 SWH
16 WHS
16 WSH

Donald: No, not the infamous Hitler - Stalin - Good Guy example! (look what
the cat dragged in again, Irving should demand equal time)
   How about if we rotate the names? (That'll do it, that will give Irving
a turn at electing the good guy - fair is fair)

Repoman: With IRV Washington loses. An extremist wins.

Donald:  I knew it!!   I just knew the good guy was going to lose. (the fix
was in)

Repoman: With Condorcet Washington beats both Hitler and Stalin head to head.

(Jester: That Condorcet Washington guy must be good with the head butt.)

Repoman: IRV fanatics, which Donald have [has] become [one of] in the last
few years, do not note the existance of the head to head matrix and are
thus irrational and/or ignorant of simple math --

Donald: Be nice or I will tell everyone your name. (it is not TJ Max)

Repoman: -- like saying the earth is the center of the universe before the
modern observations of the planets.

Donald: Wow, you mean the earth is not the center of the universe?? That's
awsome! Did you hear that, the earth is not the center of the universe!
(but, what would the sky look like if the earth was the center of the
universe?)
     The same, you jester, the sun would come up each morning and go down
in the evening as it rotated the earth. (If it looks the same, then I want
a second opinion, I don't trust the repoman's sources)
     Now you're being fanatic, say good night jester. (Good night jester)
     No, I mean say good night to what's his name. (you mean, to TJ Max)
     No, to the Demolition Repoman First Class! (yes, it is time to say
good night to the repoman, Good Night DEMOREP1)

Yes, by all means,
Good Night DEMOREP1