[EM] Accidentally copied Joe's message with my letter

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 14:14:42 PST 2001

When I sent the "Unrepeatable probability wrapup" a few minutes ago,
I accidentally copied Joe Weinstein's letter with it. I often write to
EM by "replying" to a previous EM posting, and then deleting the
message that I "replied" to. I did that today, to send my Unrepeatable
probability wrapup, but I forgot to delete the message that I
"replied" to. The result that Joe's message is copied after my letter,
in that message.

That makes it look like my letter was intended as a reply to Joe's
message. It wasn't. It was only accidentally that I copied Joe's
message with my letter.

Now to check out Joe's message and example.

Mike Ossipoff