[EM] correction to today's posting

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 15:56:34 PST 2001

After I said that numbers proportional to the individual frontrunner
probabilities of A, B, & C are A: .95, B: .2, C: .2, I then
multiplied them together as if they were the actual probabilities, when
I said that the probability of B & C being the 2 frontrunners is .04,
and that of A & B being the 2 frontrunners is .19. To find the actual
probabilities one would have to consider all the candidates instead
of just 3 of them. All that can be estimated from what I said is
that A is 19/4 times as likely to be a frontrunner in the election
as B is.

Mike Ossipoff