[EM] Political poll results

Richard Moore rmoore4 at home.com
Thu Aug 30 19:29:41 PDT 2001

Out of curiosity, where did the Dems and Reps fall in this poll?

At least in this group, it would seem, the major parties
aren't liked as much as they seem to be liked by the general
public. But that doesn't surprise me since this is a select
group.

I can understand the dislike for a reactionary party like
the Constitution Party. I don't really know much about the
Natural Law Party; even after seeing their platform I'm
still in the dark. And both major parties had very vague,
feel-good platforms that were completely lacking in substance.

OK, I'll get off the soapbox now...

Richard