[EM] Political party poll

Rob LeGrand honky1998 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 17:45:18 PDT 2001

Forest wrote:
> I haven't had time to look up all of the websites for the different
> parties, so I haven't filled out my ballot.

I still haven't got around to analyzing and posting the results, so I welcome
new ballots.  The participation so far has been disappointingly low.  If you
haven't submitted a ballot yet, please read

and fill out

I'll wait at least until this Wednesday to do the final count.  Thanks.

=====
Rob LeGrand
honky98 at aggies.org
http://www.aggies.org/honky98/