[EM] Unranked-IRV, Cumulative, and Normalized Ratings

LAYTON Craig Craig.LAYTON at add.nsw.gov.au
Sun Apr 22 17:08:16 PDT 2001

Wouldn't such a system always converge on the Condorcet winner?  I am also
guessing that where there isn't a Condorcet winner, you would have to
identify some stopping point or the personal computers may keep submitting
ballots indefinately.  I'm picturing those little chaos theory diagrams with
the blue and red dots - the dots never settle on just one colour, they keep
changing forever.