[EM] How to run opl on Psion 3a?

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:01:38 PDT 2001

>Sounds quite a bit like QuickBasic/QBasic, which are BASIC type languages
>with named subroutines, etc.

Interesting. I wasn't sure how much BASIC had been updated. It might
not have much in common with old BADIC except for the name. This
reminds me of what someone said in the '70s: "I don't know what the
scientific programming language will be in 2000, but it will be
called FORTRAN."

I expect that voting system count programs in any of these languages
, or at least the no-frills ones, would be readable to someone familair
with another one of those languages.

Mike Ossipoff