[EM] Some nominations so far

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:57:11 PDT 2001

Someone had sent some nominations to me, and I added some of my own,
and I thought that I posted it to EM, but I can't find it in the
EM archives.

Here are at least some of the voting systems that have been nominated
so far:

Approval, Cloneproof SSD, ordinary SSD, Ranked Pairs(margins),
Path Voting, PC, Smith//PC.

Path Voting is BeatpathWinner(margins), which would be equivalent to
Cloneproof SSD, if Cloneproof SSD measured defeats by margins.

I'm sorry if the original nomination list was lost. I was sure that
I posted it to EM. I'm going to continue looking for it in the
archives and in my mailbox. If you've nominated any methods other
than the above ones, will you re-nominate them?

Mike Ossipoff