Mixed Condorcet-Plurality (fwd)

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Wed Apr 11 16:07:36 PDT 2001

One thing I forgot to mention. In Smith/Approval (Approval as a Condorcet
completion method) there are various options.

One of these is to use (lack of) Approval to eliminate candidates one by
one until the Smith Set reduces to one candidate.

Another simpler method is to just take the most approved member of the
original Smith Set as the winner.

There are other variations, too.

Forest