Sets of vertices leads nowhere; Mike Ossipoff

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Sat Sep 9 19:46:17 PDT 2000

I just _do not get_ what Craig means by any of this. Can anyone help
translate Craig's response?

PS. I suspect that an example of an "IFPP-like" method is one where-

-you work out the borda score of each candidate
-exclude the candidate with the lowest Borda score
-etc.

I know it has a name, but I can't remember it for the moment. Maybe Craig
should test its results vs. his implicit IFPP method.