[EM] Salon discussion on IRV

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 20:44:32 PST 2000

Hi--

I tried to register to post to salon tabletalk, but I can't register
because my e-mail address is hotmail. The only way to register is
to name an e-mail address that's not with a free e-mail service.

So, could I forward my reply to you, so that you could post it?

The only other solution would be if I sign up with an internet
provider, to get an e-mail address that they'd accept. Or could I
name your e-mail address for the purpose of registering?

I'll send to you my reply to the IRV letter within about a half hour.

Mike