[EM] Lesser of 2 or more Evils

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:38:44 PDT 2000

>Regarding Mr. Ossipoff's repeated lesser of 2 evils (LO2E) comments in
>single
>winner elections, I must note again the option of just voting NO on ANY
>perceived evil, greater or lesser.

Yes, now tell that to the U.S. voters :-)  Of course I've told that
to people innumerable times. If you vote for a lesser-evil, then
you're voting for, & will get, an evil. Good luck changing the way
the LO2E voters vote. With a better voting system they could indulge
their lesser-evil need, without abandoning favorites.

Mike Ossipoff