[EM] Janets questions

JanetRAnderson JanetRAnderson at email.msn.com
Tue Oct 10 16:18:50 PDT 2000

The League of Women Voters of Washington funded their study entirely from
their  501C3 Education Fund.  CVD was not involved in any of the content
decisions we made.  Errors of omission were entirely due to our ignorance
and/or space limitations.  Our description of approval voting was omitted
for the latter reason and because we knew of no country where it was in use.

I don't know why the link from the California League didn't work.  I'm
getting responses from all over the country.  Try dialing directly.  I have
downloaded from the web sites you suggested but haven't had time to digest
the material.  Thank you for the patient explanations.  I really do want to
be promoting the best systems.
Janet

.