[EM] Blake Cretney: Can you prove this?

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 20:16:30 PDT 2000

Markkus requested of Blake:

>Could you please demonstrate that Smith//MinMax(wv) fails and
>Tideman(wv) meets SDSC as Mike suggests?

I haven't demonstrated that Smith//PC fails SDSC or GSFC. As I said,
that will be demonstrated when I (or Blake) posts the failure
examples for Smith//PC. I hope that Blake will post them.

But I demonstrated that Tideman(wv) meets GSFC & SDSC, in my
reply to you. I told you why any BC complying method meets those
2 criteria. Then I told you why Tideman(wv) meets BC.

If you don't agree with the reasons that I gave, feel free to tell
me which part(s) of that discussion you don't understand the meaning
of, or which part(s) you disagree with.

Mike Ossipoff