[EM] Quick elimination of useless rules: my Meta-rules

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Oct 2 15:03:27 PDT 2000

Problem is though that the US Presidential election system distorts the
vote by its "winner takes all" selection of delegates from each
State. Meaning, say, a huge number of voters in a huge State like
California have their vote float away into insignificance 'cause they
didn't support the plurality winner in that State.