[EM] New ElectionReform Wiki

Rob Lanphier robla at eskimo.com
Thu Oct 19 01:03:46 PDT 2000

Hi folks,

I decided to go find an appropriate WikiWikiWeb site to start an
ElectionReform area.  Here's the result:

http://www.politizen.com/wiki.asp?ElectionReform

For those of you who aren't familiar with what the "WikiWikiWeb" is, it's
essentially a bunch of web pages that *anyone* can edit.  So, it really
relies on people playing nice, but some interesting things can evolve in
such a system.

Anyway, I've just barely started putting stuff on there, but I encourage
you to make modifications and to put your own two cents up there.  Since
it's not really "my" website, you aren't going to offend me in the
slightest.

Rob
-----

Rob Lanphier